Helping Operators, Drivers and Employees to Stay Safe
TruTac has a wide range of online and remotely accessible compliance tools help operators and drivers to socially distance and stay safe.
TruTac’s software technology and hardware tools provide multiple benefits in keeping drivers and employees safe in transport operations. For example, remotely downloading vehicle tachograph units and driver cards removes social distancing worries and transmission concerns. Online debriefing of drivers ensures compliance procedures are followed and removes face to face contamination risks.
There are many ways TruTac can help operators with social distancing and staying safe.
The list below provides some examples:
- Remotely downloading vehicle tachograph units and digital driver cards
- Fully cloud based systems for remote working and management
- Driver App so drivers can view and manage driving hours
- Paperless walk around checks and cloud based back office system
- Electronic signatures for reports, driver debriefs and checks
- Configurable check templates to include PPE / cleaning / signage or other requirements
- Online storage of debriefing’s for auditing
- Driver and employee clocking via an app or touch free GPS terminals
- Vehicle maintenance planning online allowing home working
- Online document storage for vehicle maintenance filing
- Online driving licence checks and e-authorisation
- Online help and videos
- Driver debriefing remotely
- Remote and web based training
The TruTac team are always ready to help and advise on any question. Contact us today and find out how we can help keep your operation, your drivers and your employees safe.
For further information regarding any of the ways we can assist your operation or about any TruTac products, please call 024 7669 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org